- Online oral presentation (15 minutes per presentation) on 15 October 2020
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed. Acceptance will be based on content, available space, and overall program balance. The accepted abstracts will be published in an abstract book on this website if permitted by the presenting author.
We have aimed to keep the Abstract Submission process as simple as possible but it is ESSENTIAL that you read the instructions below before you submit. Thank you.
Please take time to read these Instructions for Submission:
- Your abstract must be received by 23.59 pm on 15 September 2020;
- Your abstract must be submitted in English;
- Your abstract must not exceed 400 words excluding references, title, authors, and affiliations;
- Any potential conflict of interests must be declared;
- The author submitting the abstract is the Corresponding Author and this author’s contact details must be clearly given (E-Mail, Affiliation); Other authors can be added by clicking the + sign;
- Your abstract should be structured according to the following format:
- Title of the Abstract (IN CAPITAL LETTERS)
- Keywords (max 5)
- Optional: References (max 5)
- The decision of the Abstract Reviewers on the acceptability of the abstract is final. No correspondence on their decision can be initiated by the author(s)
ALL PRESENTING AUTHORS MUST REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE.
**Submission of an abstract is acceptance of this requirement to register if presenting**
The methodology for the Registration of Presenting Authors will be set out in the result correspondence. All abstracts will be acknowledged. If you have not had a confirmation of receipt within 7 days of your submission, please contact the Organizers.
Summary of deadlines
- Deadline of abstract submission: 15 September 2020
- Reviewing: until the end of September 2020
- Notification of authors: 1 October 2020