- Orals (15 minutes per presentation) on 8 and 9 September 2022
- Posters on 8 and 9 September 2022
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed. Acceptance will be based on content, available space, and overall program balance. The accepted abstracts will be published in an abstract book if the author permits us to do so.
We have aimed to keep the Abstract Submission process as simple as possible but it is ESSENTIAL that you read the instructions below before you submit. Thank you.
Please take time to read these Instructions for Submission:
- Your abstract must be received by 23.59 pm on 1 June 2022;
- Your abstract must be submitted in English;
- Your abstract must not exceed 500 words including references but excluding the title, authors and affiliations;
- You need to clarify how you wish to present the abstract – i.e. as a poster or an oral presentation;
- Any potential conflict of interests must be declared;
- The author submitting the abstract is the Corresponding Author and this author’s contact details must be clearly given (E-Mail, Affiliation); Other authors can be added by clicking the + sign;
- Your abstract should be structured according to the following format:
- Title of the Abstract (IN CAPITAL LETTERS)
- Keywords (max 5)
- Optional: References (max 5)
- The decision of the Abstract Reviewers on the acceptability of the abstract is final. While preferences for oral or poster presentations will be considered, the Reviewers may offer the alternative format. No correspondence on their decision can be initiated by the author(s)
ALL PRESENTING AUTHORS MUST REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE.
**Submission of an abstract is acceptance of this requirement to register if presenting**
The methodology for the Registration of Presenting Authors will be set out in the result correspondence. All abstracts will be acknowledged. If you have not had a confirmation of receipt within 7 days of your submission, please contact the Organizers.
Summary of deadlines
- Deadline for abstract submission: 1 June 2022
- Reviewing: until 1 July 2022
- Notification of authors: before 8 July 2022
- Compulsory registration for presenters: before 15 July 2022
- Registration deadline for non-presenting participants: 15 August 2022
- Payment of registration fee deadline: 22 August 2022