Deadline 15 September 2020
Modernet 2020 COVINAR
Share knowledge and experience on occupational aspects of COVID-19
15 October 2020 ONLINE
MODERNET is pleased to invite researchers and occupational health professionals to submit their abstracts for oral online presentation.
MODERNET is the acronym of Monitoring Occupational Diseases and new and Emerging Risks in a NETwork. It is a dedicated network of researchers and occupational health professionals working on the monitoring of occupational diseases and the detection of new and emerging health risks in work.
The MODERNET COVINAR is organized by MODERNET
In this COVINAR (= Online webinar on COVID-19) we aim to share national experiences on the study of work-related factors of COVID-19, the trends, and recognition as an occupational disease (reporting and compensation schemes). We also have a specific interest in testing (PCR, serological, …) and contact tracing (apps, …) in occupational settings, in occupational intervention and prevention examples, and in the long-term effects of the disease and how to handle those
- Work-related factors of COVID-19
- Trends in COVID-19 in work situations
- Recognition of COVID-19 as an occupational disease
- COVID-19 testing
- Contact tracing in COVID-19
- Long term effects of COVID-19
- Miscellaneous research and cases
- Orals (15 minutes per presentation) on 15 October 2020
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed. Acceptance will be based on content, available space, and overall program balance. The accepted abstracts will be published in an Abstract Book on this website with permission of the authors.
We have aimed to keep the Abstract Submission process as simple as possible but it is ESSENTIAL that you read the instructions below before you submit. Thank you.
Please take time to read these Instructions for Submission:
- Your abstract must be received by 23.59 pm on 15 September 2020
- Your abstract must be submitted in English
- Your abstract must not exceed 400 words excluding references, the title, authors and affiliations
- Any potential conflict of interests must be declared
- The author submitting the abstract is the Corresponding Author and this author’s contact details must be clearly given (E-Mail, Affiliation).
- You can add co-authors by clicking on the + sign
- Your abstract should be structured according to the following format:
- Title of the Abstract (IN CAPITAL LETTERS)
- Keywords (max 5)
- Optional: References (max 5)
- The decision of the Abstract Reviewers on the acceptability of the abstract is final. No correspondence on their decision can be initiated by the author(s)
ALL PRESENTING AUTHORS MUST REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE.
**Submission of an abstract is acceptance of this requirement to register if presenting**
All abstracts will be acknowledged. If you have not had a confirmation of receipt within 7 days of your submission, please contact the Organizers.
Create your account
To submit an abstract, you need to create an account first.
Submit an abstract
You may return and manage your abstracts until 15 September 23.59 pm.