There is a significant need for more detailed information on work-related diseases and their risk factors for EU policy-making in the area of health and safety at work.
Join our European Survey and Network
Therefore, we want to establish a regular European Survey of Occupational Health Physicians (ESOHP) on work-related diseases as well as a related European Network of Occupational Physicians (ENOHP) that will allow for the collection of statistically representative survey data on work-related diseases and exposure to relevant occupational risk factors.
In the first part of this study, we need a representative sample of occupational physicians (OPs) per European country to establish a permanent European Network of Occupational Physicians (ENOHP). We will ask OPs to fill in a short questionnaire to obtain demographics on the OP (personal and professional). These data will be stored in a safe environment within the KU Leuven.
Ops can take part in the The European Network on work and COVID (REWORC)
We will ask the OPs to recruit for a random sample of about 100 workers during the periodic occupational health assessment and let them fill out a web survey about the impact of COVID and long COVID on work and return to work
If you are interested in joining this network and participating in the REWORC study, please fill out the web survey below.
For more information, please contact, Dr. Sara Pauwels, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact your national contact person in the research team:
The Research team
- Prof dr Lode GODDERIS, Dr. Sara Pauwels, Jelena Bakusic, KU Leuven, Centre for Environment & Health, Belgium
- Dr Wolfgang ZSCHIESCHE, Institute for Prevention and Occupational Medicine of the German Social Accident Insurance, Germany
- Dr Nicole MAJERY, STM, Luxembourg
- Prof Stefano MATTIOLI, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Bologna, Italy
- Prof Riitta SAUNI, Tampere University, Finland
- Dr Dani MIRNIK, Institute of Occupational Safety, Slovenia
- Mélina LE BARBIER, The French National Public Health Agency, France
- Maylis TELLE-LAMBERTON, PhD, ORS Idf, Institut Paris Région, France
- Dr Henk F VAN DER MOLEN, Amsterdam UMC, Coronel Institute of Occupational Health, The Netherlands
- Dr Marin SEED, Centre for Occupational & Environmental Health, University of Manchester (OPRA), United Kingdom
- Yogindra Samant, Directorate of Labour Inspection, Norway